The Nectarine employees love to be the best at what they do and get better all the time. The news industry moves quickly and so do we. Our motto is to produce “Fresh News”: Factual, Relevant, Entertaining, Smart, and Human news, for Canada and the world. We help intelligent, creative, and hungry professionals make a meaningful impact in Canadian media and Canadian communities.
We are looking for someone who has the grit to succeed in the ever-evolving and technology dependent digital publishing and advertising industry. You love starting conversations on your own, doing right by your clients and the company, and have a strong inherent sense of integrity. Reaching out to potential advertisers, managing and growing your own sales pipeline and relationships excites you.
You will work closely with all members of our content creation team and upper-level management to maximize the success of advertising campaigns and fostering lasting relationships. Being quick to respond and a real team player is part of our culture at The Nectarine. We encourage everyone to share details from their areas of expertise to make content creation and distribution better for our readers and employees.
What you’ll do
- Prospect warm and cold leads about advertising within our network
- Setup and manage advertising campaigns for existing and new clients
- Work with members of our content creation, editorial, and distribution departments to maximize campaign results
- Provide data reports on campaign results with recommendations for improvement
- Think critically and conduct research about The Nectarine’s sales strategy and use your experience to help improve it
What you’ll bring
- A hungry and driven entrepreneurial attitude for success
- Prior sales experience preferably in digital media
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and other Google Marketing Platform solutions
- Proficient in Excel a plus
- Proficient in data analysis languages a plus (Python, R, others)
- Ability to handle a large and diversified workload
This position is based in Montreal, QC.